If you are looking for a self-storage solution near Ashland, GA, it is paramount to find a facility that can meet your needs and keep your belongings safe.
Self-storage facilities can come in many different shapes and sizes, with most offering multi-purpose storage solutions. Finding the right facility for your storage needs comes down to factors like budget, items needing storage, and location.
In this article, we discuss the ins and outs of self-storage in and around Ashland, Georgia, including the different prices you can expect within the area.
Stay tuned to discover your future self-storage provider!
Who Uses Self-Storage?
Self-storage can be used by all types of customers for a wide variety of purposes. The great thing about self-storage is that it provides you with round-the-clock access to your belongings and a safe environment for storing a diverse range of objects.
Examples of customers who benefit greatly from self-storage include:
- Students moving into a dorm
- Families decluttering their home
- Homeowners renovating their home
- Business owners in need of extra storage space
What are the Different Types of Self-Storage?
As stated, self-storage units can fit a variety of different purposes and needs depending on the customer renting the unit. In general, self-storage can be divided into three categories:
- Personal Storage: Personal storage is the storage of any personal belongings, from clothes and furniture to home décor and personal equipment.
- Business Storage: Business storage can refer to a wide variety of business materials, from office equipment to business documents. It’s important to note that some facilities place restrictions on what kind of business equipment can be stored in their units, so always ask first when renting a self-storage unit for business purposes.
- Vehicle Storage: Vehicle storage refers to parking storage spaces for personal vehicles, recreational vehicles (RVs), boats, trailers, and motorcycles. These parking spaces can be open, covered, or fully enclosed depending on the facility’s setup.
What is the Average Price of Self-Storage in Georgia?
When it comes to planning properly for a self-storage unit, the key is to know what monthly costs you can expect. In Georgia, the average price for self-storage units is as follows:
- Small Units (5×5 to 5×10): Small units typically range in price from $50 to $75 per month. For climate-controlled small units, this price can increase to $75 to $100 per month.
- Medium Units (5×20 to 10×15): Medium units range in price from $100 to $150 per month. For climate-controlled medium units, prices can increase to between $150 to $200 per month.
- Large Units (10×20 or larger): Large units can vary the most in price depending on size, though most start around $200 per month. Climate-controlled units typically add an additional $50 to $100 to the total monthly cost for a large unit.
The Best Self-Storage Solutions Near Ashland, GA
For a self-storage experience that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations, check out Flex Storage in Bogart. Located at 1741 Atlanta Hwy, Flex Storage of Bogart offers convenient and budget-friendly storage units fit for a wide variety of purposes.
Flex Storage Bogart is found to the south of Bogart and is less than an hour’s drive away.
At Flex Storage Bogart, you can enjoy many great amenities, including:
- Drive-up unit access
- Air-conditioned units (available upon request)
- Hand carts, boxes, and moving supplies
- Security cameras and fencing
- Exterior lighting
- Online payments
While you can easily view Flex Storage’s available units, sizes, and prices online, you can also get in touch with the on-site customer support team for an even greater customer experience. The Flex Bogart office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, as well as 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays — closed on Sundays.
To view units and begin the rental process online, all you need to do is visit the Flex Bogart website.
Of course, there are other good self-storage solutions available in the Ashland area as well. Here
- Rock Pillar Mini Storage: Rock Pillar Mini Storage is located in Carnesville, Georgia, roughly 10 minutes to the east of Ashland. This facility is located at 2828 Rock Pillar Road.
- A&T Storage: A&T Storage is located in Carnesville, Georgia, roughly 10 minutes to the east of Ashland. This facility does not list their address online but can be found on Google Maps.
- DOUBLE C SELF-STORAGE: DOUBLE C SELF STORAGE is located in Commerce, Georgia, approximately 15 to 20 minutes to the south of Ashland. This facility’s address is 194 Faulkner Road in Commerce.
- Commerce Crossing Storage: Commerce Crossing Storage is located at 401 Pottery Factory Drive in Commerce, Georgia, roughly 15 to 20 minutes south of Ashland.
- Sandra’s Mini Warehouse: Sandra’s Mini Warehouse is located at 122 GA-98 in Homer, GA, roughly 15 to 20 minutes to the west of Ashland.
- Thurmond and Associates Self-Storage: Thurmond and Associates is a self-storage facility located at 1939 N Elm Street in Commerce, Georgia, around 10 minutes from Ashland.
- AAA Mini Warehouses: AAA Mini Warehouses has multiple locations around Georgia, with the closest to Ashland being the Commerce location. This facility is located at 3849 Maysville Road in Commerce.
Find the Perfect Self-Storage Unit with Flex Storage Bogart
As you embark on your journey to finding the perfect self-storage solution near Ashland, make sure to check out all that Flex Storage Bogart has to offer.
With a wide range of unit sizes, affordable pricing, and excellent amenities, Flex Storage Bogart has everything you need to keep your belongings safe and enjoy a trustworthy self-storage experience.
Visit the Flex Storage Bogart website today to view available units and start the rental process.