Bogart Storage Features:
- Drive Up Access
- Air Conditioned Available
- RV Units
- Truck Rental
- Hand Carts
- Security Cameras
- Exterior Lighting
- Boxes and Moving Supplies
+ Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I pay online? A. You will simply visit our online payment portal, and you'll get started with a credit or debit card, or you can sign-up with an e-check. You can also set up autopay inside your account!
Q. What is climate control? A. Climate-controlled storage units allow us to protect your items against humidity and extreme heat or cold. Areas with big temperature fluctuations such as northeastern Mississippi and Georgia benefit tremendously from this feature. If you want extra coverage from the elements, these spaces are your best option.
Q. Are drive-up units different? A. While our climate-controlled storage units are inside a building with interior access, a drive-up unit allows you to reach your stored items directly from the outside. If you want a highly convenient solution that allows you to park next to your unit, pick one of our drive-up spaces.
Q. Can I call you during business hours? A. Of course. We're available from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, and 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on Saturday. We also offer convenient online rentals at any hour of the day, seven days a week, so don't hesitate to reserve your storage unit on our website if that is easier for you!
Excellent experiences moving in and out.
From the West:
- On Hwy 316/US 29, after passing the Georgia Club on your right, turn left on Dials Mill Rd.
- At the end of Dials Mill Rd, take a right on 3rd Ave.
- After 1 mile, you will see Flex Storage on your right.
- If you see the Bogart town center on your left, you've gone too far.
From Bogart, Town Center:
- At the intersection of 3rd Ave and N Burson St, proceed West on 3rd Street.
- After 0.5 miles you will see Flex Storage on your left.