Watkinsville North Storage Features:
- Drive Up Access
- Air Conditioned Available
- RV Units
- Truck Rental
- Hand Carts
- Security Cameras
- Exterior Lighting
- Boxes and Moving Supplies
+ Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I pay online? A. You will simply visit our online payment portal, and you'll get started with a credit or debit card, or you can sign-up with an e-check. You can also set up autopay inside your account!
Q. What is climate control? A. Climate-controlled storage units allow us to protect your items against humidity and extreme heat or cold. Areas with big temperature fluctuations such as northeastern Mississippi and Georgia benefit tremendously from this feature. If you want extra coverage from the elements, these spaces are your best option.
Q. Are drive-up units different? A. While our climate-controlled storage units are inside a building with interior access, a drive-up unit allows you to reach your stored items directly from the outside. If you want a highly convenient solution that allows you to park next to your unit, pick one of our drive-up spaces.
Q. Can I call you during business hours? A. Of course. We're available from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, and 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on Saturday. We also offer convenient online rentals at any hour of the day, seven days a week, so don't hesitate to reserve your storage unit on our website if that is easier for you!
Excellent experiences moving in and out.
- Take Hwy 441 South. Turn left on SR 15/Macon Hwy at the traffic light.
- In less than 0.2 miles on your right, you will see Peach State Academy.
- Turn right either at Peach State Academy or on Moreland Heights Rd and you will see the Flex Storage location
- Leaving the Watkinsville town center, proceed North on Main Street.
- At the intersection with Experiment Station Rd, proceed through intersection and stay on Main St/Macon Hwy.
- One mile north of downtown, turn left on Moreland Heights Rd. You will see our Flex Storage location on your right.